Introduction about myself

 Hi, everyone, my name is Jingcheng Zhang, an international student from China,and I'm so glad that I can join us in this course. The reason why I choose this course is that I'm so interested in Asian culture. As a Chinese man, I am familiar with my own Chinese culture, like Chinese history and some traditional customs, but I'm still in other Asian country' culture, like Japanese culture and Korea culture. To be honest, I'm a fan of Japanese anime, in anime, they show a lot of Japanese traditional stuff, like Kimono,Sushi,Obon, Omaturi and so on. These things attracts me a lot, even out of Anime, I also want to learn more about them. In this blog, I home I can keep my record about Asian culture and I also want to share us with my Chinese culture which you can't find through net and class. So, everyone, welcome to my blog and have fun!!!!!!!!

评论

此博客中的热门博文

The Kuchikamisake

Korea traditional music instruments: drum

Chinese culture: 年年有鱼