Moon cake, happy Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival

Well, it's hard to find moon cake in Tucson, in order to celebrate the mid-autumn festival, we went for LiLi supermarket to buy moon cake, I'm so glad to share moon cake and Chinese culture with my American friend. Something disappointed is that I didn't take the photos of we eating moon cake!

评论

  1. I went to the Li Li market to get moon cakes also, but they don't really have too have flavors as in our homeland. In China, the flavor and style of moon cakes are very different from region to region. For example, the northern side Chinese people like sweet flavor moon cakes, but the southern side prefer the salty ones. So northern use sweet beans as stuffing to make the moon cake, but the southern like to use meat

    回复删除
  2. I love moon cakes! I also buy the moon cakes, but on online. By the way, you can buy moon cakes on online by using TaoBao, it is very convenient and quickly, and also there are many flavour you can choose. You can try it, and you will love it!

    回复删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

The Kuchikamisake

Korea traditional music instruments: drum

Chinese culture: 年年有鱼